Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Link Love

Ian Casselberry of Fried Rice Thoughts fame now brings you the somewhat distrubingly titled Sweaty Men Endeavors blog. Ian's providing us with his views on sports at this new venue. I encourage both of my loyal readers......oops. Wait a second. Ian is one of my loyal readers. Let me start over. I encourage my loyal reader to check out Ian's new endeavor.

Ian, I'm sure your hit total will jump to unforeseen heights with my recommendation. Good luck, anyway.

1 comment:

Ian C. said...

Brian, I have been getting more traffic lately, so thanks for your generous link love and readership.

And it's good to see you back. I was beginning to wonder where you might have gone.

Billfer at The Detroit Tigers Weblog put his link to me as just "Sweaty Men," which should attract an entirely different audience than I intended.