Monday, January 02, 2006

Your Opinions On Satellite Radio

The radio in our automobile needs to be replaced and I've been debating acquiring a XM ready receiver. There are a number of things I need to consider before plunking down the cash. Do I get a XM ready receiver installed complete with a new CD player and traditional AM/FM options or, do I get a portable XM Radio, so I can get more use out of it? If so, which portable unit? What about reception? I've heard mixed reviews about dropouts and not getting much reception indoors.

This is where I could use your advice. If any of you have XM or Sirius, for that matter, would you be so kind as to share your thoughts on the service? Thank you.

Oh, and you may be wondering why XM over Sirius? I'm leaning XM's way for a single reason--Major League Baseball.

No comments: