Sunday, December 12, 2004

Who Said It Wouldn't Last?

Today is the sixth month anniversary of this blog. (No need for cards, although cake would be nice.) It's been a fun and fast half year, but I must admit I am still not sure what direction this is going in. Which, in light of my varied sporting interests, isn't terribly surprising.

I've pondered making more non-sports statements, making the blog all about a single sport or team (most likely baseball and/or the Tigers), but, so far, I haven't thought about quitting. I'll assume that's a good sign. In fact, I wish I could spend more time on this. Nothing is worse than a blog without new posts. Well, technically, there are many things worse, but you get the point. If I had more time to spend, I'm sure I would produce a slightly better product.

However, from the beginning, I've considered this an experiment. That hasn't changed. I'm still trying to learn html (I think I'd like a site make-over eventually) and I'm trying to determine which direction to pursue with this blog's content. Hopefully, I'll find a comfortable, informative and, perhaps, entertaining path. Thanks for tagging along.

No comments: