Friday, September 02, 2005

Link-O-Rama

I've read some things I think you might be interested in, so let me share.

Michael Rosenberg, of the Detroit Free Press, reviews Lloyd Carr's tenure at the helm of Michigan football program. Rosenberg also gives us his take on the Tigers negotiation with first round choice Cameron Maybin.

Those of us living in the Great Lakes State guessed this to be true. The Freep confirms it.

Neon Deion makes an interesting plea.

Scoop Jackson of ESPN.com gives a different look at the Jeff Kent/Milton Bradley flare-up in L.A. I think I might agree with Scoop.

Here is OLN TV's broadcast schedule for the NHL.

The AP, courtesy of Fox Sports.com, previews the Mexico-United States World Cup qualifier.

That's all for this edition of Link-O-Rama. I hope you can find something in the mix you enjoy.

No comments: