Thursday, September 01, 2005

Katrina Relief

Today is the day the blogging community set aside for pleas for donations to Hurricane Katrina relief efforts. I encourage everyone to make some level of financial support to whatever organization they feel is best. I'm starting with a contribution to the Humane Society.

I've linked some organizations in the right sidebar and Google, Yahoo and Amazon, amongst others, all have links to various charitiable organizations working in region. You can also check out my previous post to find more links to charities.

My thoughts and prayers are with those Katrina has affected and with those who now try to help the recovery efforts.

Special thanks to John Fontana of Boltsmag and Eric McErlain of Off Wing Opinion for making the special New Orleans Donate jpeg image available.

1 comment:

Brian said...

John, my apologies. I just can't spell somedays.