Sunday, October 17, 2004

Lions Diary

I told you I had a bad feeling about the Packers game. In typical Lions fashion, Detroit went out and got spanked by Green Bay this afternoon, 38-10. After being a road dog to a hot Atlanta team and winning a week ago, the Lions come home favorites to a Green Bay team headed out to pasture only to see themselves end up slipping on the cow pie today. Typical.

I think it's safe to say a number of players stunk the joint up headed by Joey Harrington. Eventually, Harrington needs to make plays. Big plays. It hasn't happened yet. The Lions' QB was far from alone, though. There is plenty of blame to toss around.

I just knew this sort of thing was going to happen. Too many were way too high on the Lions and everything set-up just too perfectly (Lions coming off a road win, G.B. coming off a horrible home loss). I could dwell on it more, but I may just toss it out and pin my hopes on next Sunday.

No comments: